Friday, June 12, 2009

The curls are gone!











Gavin had his first hair cut yesterday. Shawn and George took Gavin to Ron's Barber Shop - the local barber down the street. Ron has cut 4 generations of Kimble men. Gavin was such a good boy in the big chair! I can't believe how long his hair was until he came home with his new do. So my little boy is a little man - no more mullet! Click the 'Family Pic' link on the right for more pictures.




Ali si doing well. Still a little congested but better. I still have to call the ENT doctor to reschedule the ear tubes surgery, it will probably be in August or September. We are so excited that ALi has been so playful and happy this past week. It is so nice to see her having fun and smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words of encouragement you left on my blog. I truly feel like you can relate to me because both of our kids have been through the clinic like you said. Email me your phone number again I think I misplaced the one that Mary Lou gave me. I will call you soon and we will have to get together. Thanks again. My email is ksrees@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all is going well with your little family! So glad Ali is doing so well! That park sounds really neat, I am glad they offer that to your community. You are a Super MoM! So inspiring...

    Love, Sariah

    ReplyDelete